Win a $100 Gift Certificate for Captn Cooks Seafood Market!
Please help us support LOCAL HEALTHY BUSINESSES! Please tell your friends!
Like both Southside Health and Wellness Campus and Captn Cooks Seafood Market For contest updates and announcements!
*This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook®️
- No purchase necessary.
- Purchase does not enhance chance of winning.
- Void where prohibited.
- Hosted by the Southside Health & Wellness Campus.
- To enter you must complete entry form with first and last name and email address. Giveway runs from June 6, 2018 until June 30, 2018 at 11:59 pm EST.
- Must be 18 years old to win and a US resident. Prize must be claimed within 30 days. Prize is not transferable, has no cash value and cannot be returned to the business host or sponser for a cash refund. Winners must not be employed by any of the sponsors involved with the event.
- Prize is a $100 gift certificate from Captn Cooks Seafood Market. No cash value. Winner will be chosen July 2, 2018
- Winner will be randomly chosen
- Winners first name and last initial will be posted on both sponsors Facebook® pages and the winner will be notified via email.
- To enter, participants must provide first and last name and email address. These emails will be added to the Southside Health & Wellness Campus/Southside Chiropractic‘s email list and you will receive occasional emails (1-2 per week) with additional giveaway and promotional materials. You may unsubscribe at any time to stop receiving emails.
- Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries.
- The Southside Health & Wellness Campus is located at 531 Southside Drive Oneonta, NY.
- PR, Publicity, Promotion; Use of Personal Information. By participating in a contest, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
- Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.
- Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules.
- Conduct, Judging, and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
- Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility when requested and sign the Company’s release form to claim the prize. The Company may substitute prizes, The company may amend prizes or discontinue contest at any time.
- The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, feel free to contact us. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned.